- Find Out More About:
- Weight Loss Surgery Revision Ca Cost
Weight Loss Surgery Health Fair held in Derby,Connecticut
The second Weight Loss Surgery in Connecticut will be held on September 28th, 2010 at the Griffin Hospital in Derby. All weight loss surgery patients, regardless of where and when their surgery was performed, are welcome together with their families or any person who is considering performing weight loss surgery. Attendees will learn new information, gain support and inspiration. Some of the activities on the agenda include:
- Cooking demonstrations: Cooking is a pleasant activity and healthy lifestyle is implemented in the family. See our chef cooking nutritious meals and learn new healthy recipes.
- Exercise demonstrations See the physiologist at Ehrlich Bariatrics and Griffin Hospital show you the proper techniques for bariatric surgery exercise
- A nutritional update of requirements Any weight loss surgery patient needs to know the latest nutritional requirements on vitamins and minerals and not only. We will give you tips for a proper nutrition daily
- A session on revisional surgeries We will describe you the main options for any of you who gained weight after bariatric surgery
- Industry vendorsSome industry vendors from Bariatric Advantage, Allergan, WLS Lifestyles Magazine, and more will tell you about the road to weight loss success.
- A raffle All participants who have already registered on our website will receive a free gift bag and willhave the chance to win everal prizes related to the health and well being of weight loss surgery, like a Wii Fit System, gym memberships, gift certificates for yoga classes, personal training and Botox.
This two hours event wil have limited places, so register in advance to secure your spot. Valet parking will be available at Griffin Hospital during the event.
or call 203-880-5000.
We encourage events like this to happen because we believe that this a genuine interaction between us and the patients. This is how we can tell you about our experienced staff and surgeons. The director, Dr. Timothy Ehrlich has performed more than 1,800 surgeries, including Roux-en-Y gastric bypass, LAP-BAND adjustable gastric banding surgery, but also revisional weight loss surgeries.
This is a program destined to
patients who are 6 months or more post op and will also launch the Griffin Hospital Back on Track program